Argentina - Academia Buenos Aires - Spanish courses in Argentina
Buenos Aires is one of the most beautiful cities in Latin America and worth a visit with its European influenced architecture and culture. The city is very diverse and, in addition to glass skyscrapers, also offers Victorian houses from the 19th century. Each district is unique in its own way as it has its own colors and shapes. In La Boca, for example, you will find brightly painted tin houses and colourful avenues full of murals. The Academia Buenos Aires is located in the city centre in the immediate vicinity of the famous Plaza de Mayo in the San Telmo district. The centre of Buenos Aires is very safe and the language school is only a few minutes’ walk from many sights. The school was completely renovated in 2004 so that modern and centuries-old elements harmonise perfectly with each other. The Academia Buenos Aires features comfortable seating, modern whiteboards, parquet floors and air conditioning or fans. All teachers are professional Spanish teachers with relevant studies at renowned universities in Argentina.
In addition, all teachers are native Spanish speakers and speak two or more foreign languages. Teachers are selected according to strict criteria so that you are only offered the best services. MEET THE GLOBE has tested the language school itself and can fully recommend the services. There are also courses in the partner schools in Bariloche (Argentina) and Montevideo (Uruguay) which you can combine with your stay in Buenos Aires. When it comes to accommodation, you have the choice between staying with an Argentine host family, a hostal, apartment or hotel. Dare to take the step and experience professional language lessons in the historic old town of Buenos Aires and apply your acquired knowledge in real everyday situations.
Our language institute offers you high-quality courses for every language level and also gives you the opportunity to get to know the Argentine culture and its people. With its 20 national parks, Argentina is an ideal habitat for many different animal species such as yacare, guanaco, condor, penguins, flamingos and cougars. Depending on the region you are in, the climate may vary considerably. For this reason, a trip to Argentina is a wonderful experience in every season. In the north of the country, the climate is very humid and very hot, while in the south it is cold. If you want to see Patagonia, we recommend the period from November to March, but it is also possible during the other months. The Iguazu Falls are easy to visit all year round. In addition to these famous tourist locations, we offer many further options to combine your language study trip with unforgettable experiences. Contact us!
All our courses include the following additional services free of charge:
- Teaching materials e.g. textbooks
- Entry level test, oral and written, before the start of the course
- Optional tests at the end of each level and at the end of your stay
- Certificate with details of the number of hours taken and the level reached (with grade if the test was passed)
- Two leisure activities per week (guided tours to other quarters, museum visits, tango, asado (barbecue), excursions, etc.)
- Workshops, 2 per week: phonetics, listening comprehension, conversation, narration
- Tutoring, once per week
- Internet access (computers in the academy and WiFi)
- Hot and cold drinks
- Access to the library and video library
- Cinema show and discussions once per week
- After receiving the booking confirmation, a deposit of 10% of the total price has to be paid.
- The balance must be received on our account at least 10 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation up to 30 days prior to departure is free of charge.
- If you cancel between 29 and 11 days prior to departure, 10% of the tour price will be charged.
- For cancellations made less than 11 days before the start of the journey, as well as a no-show or in case of an early departure, no refund will be made, and the entire travel price must be paid.
Our web page is currently being equipped with an automated booking process. Until this update is finished, we gladly receive your reservation request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require the following information:
Name of the trip:
Number of travellers:
We will contact you as your personal travel advisor as soon as we receive your email.