Argentina - Palo Santo Hotel
The Palo Santo is an extraordinary 4 stars design hotel. Furthermore it is known as the first urban green hotel in complete Latinamerica and impresses with the perfectly implemented idea of a green luxury hotel right in the heart of Palermo, the most trendy quarter of Buenos Aires. The name Palo Santo derives from the mystical plant with the same name. This tree grows in northern Argentina and served equally as a design template and as a material supplier. In general, during the building process all used materials were chosen to have the best environmental compatibility. Likewise, all aspects of a modern hotel business were thought out carefully to achieve the highest environmental protection possible. Last but not least more than 850 plants at and inside the building cater for an outstanding comfortable and relaxing atmosphere on the one hand and compensate for arising emissions on the other hand. That way one of Argentina's most renowned landscape designers gave the green hotel an inimitable touch culminating in a 20 metres high waterfall inside the hotel. The architect as well is very famous in Argentina and did plan lots of important buildings in Buenos Aires. Relax in one of the 24 Premium or Deluxe Rooms or stay in one of the 2 Suites. Enjoy the perfect location in safe Palermo. Countless bars, restaurants, night clubs, boutiques, small shops and cultural highlights in the immediate vicinity wait for you to be discovered. Metro line D is only 4 blocks away. Palo Santo is a smoke-free hotel. Smoking is permitted outside the building.
- 14 Premium Rooms (Queen bed or twin configuration), 35 square metres, floors 1-3, balcony, WiFi, 32" LED TV, work desk, safe with laptop capacitiy, Palo Santo hardwood floors, Paraiso wood furniture, minibar, bathroom amenities, bathrobe, climate control
- 10 Deluxe Rooms (Queen bed), 35 square metres, floors 4-6, balcony, WiFi, 39" LED TV, work desk, safe with laptop capacitiy, Palo Santo hardwood floors, Paraiso wood furniture, minibar, bathroom amenities, bathrobe, climate control, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle
- 1 Terrace Suite (Queen bed), 60 square metres, 6th floor, separate bedroom and living room, 2 bathrooms, 20 square metres terrace, WiFi, 2 42" LED TVs, work desk, safe with laptop capacitiy, Palo Santo hardwood floors, Paraiso wood furniture, minibar with wine cellar, bathroom amenities, bathrobe, climate control, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle
- 1 Palo Santo Suite (Queen bed), 65 square metres, 6th floor, separate bedroom and living room, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconys with views of Palermo Skyline, WiFi, 2 42" LED TVs, work desk, safe with laptop capacitiy, Palo Santo hardwood floors, Paraiso wood furniture, minibar with wine cellar, bathroom amenities, bathrobe, climate control, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle
- 24 hour front desk with multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Argentinian restaurant
- Rooftop terrace with pool and hot tub
- Airport transfer
- Laundry service
- Bike rental
- Car rental
- In-room massages
- Meeting room for 30 persons with 65" LED TV
- Green garden in the quite courtyard with seating areas
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out until 12am
Distances by car:
- International Airport Ezeiza: 45 minutes
- Airport Jorge Newbery - Aeroparque: 20 minutes
- Long distance bus station Retiro: 20 minutes
- Metro station Palermo: 2 minutes
- Metro stadion Carranza: 2 minutes
- Bus stops: 2 minutes
- Room with breakfast
- Free WiFi in the complete building
- Access to the rooftop terrace with pool and hot tub
- Courtesy copy of exclusive guide with lots of information and tips of Buenos Aires concentrating on Palermo and the adjacent quarters
- Visit of football games in Buenos Aires and other cities
- Premium Room 137 €
- Deluxe Room 164 €
- Terrace Suite 227 €
- Palo Santo Suite 227 €
Additional roll-out bed: 47 €
Children up to 2 years receive a crib free of charge.
10 % off season discount applies from May 1st to August 31st.
Group discounts may be possible for groups booking more than 4 rooms.
Surcharges apply from December 25th to January 4th, during the easter holidays and during carnival.
Notified cancellation 3 days before booked arrival:
- Booking of 1-3 nights: room rate for 1 night
- Booking of 4 and more nights: 50 % of the complete price
Any cancellation at the booked day of arrival, during a visit or a no show:
- 100 % of the complete price
Any cancellation for bookings containing at least 1 day of the easter holidays, 1 day of the carnival or 1 day between December 25th and January 4th needs to be notified 16 days in advance.
Our web page is currently being equipped with an automated booking process. Until this update is finished, we gladly receive your reservation request by email at email@example.com.
We require the following information:
Name of the trip:
Number of travellers:
We will contact you as your personal travel advisor as soon as we receive your email.